Here are some of the funding opportunities available:
- Sponsor a Concert - contributions help sustain and support the level of
artistic excellence and musical ambiance we offer at our season's concerts.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor - gifts from the business sector help forge lasting
partnerships between BCCS and corporations, offering the beauty of choral
music to our area's communities.
- Provide a Planned Gift - long-term financial support will enable BCCS to
carry out its mission so future generations can continue to enjoy the wonder
of choral music. <more information>
- Support our:
- Distinguished Artist Fund - gifts to this fund allow us to engage the
musical talents of soloists, accompanist, and instrumentalists, all of whom
contribute to ensuring the unforgettable performances presented by BCCS.
- Singing for Seniors Program - support for this program makes it possible for
BCCS to help seniors "find their voices" and partake in singing workshops, a
seniors' choir festival, and creating a seniors' choir in their retirement
- Voices of the Future Scholarship Program - contributions to this scholarship
program aid BCCS is offering young performers, composers and conductors a
chance to partake in a musical mission that will ignite a lifelong devotion
to the choral arts.
- Area of Greatest Need - an unrestricted source of income to help BCCS meet
the challenges and opportunities of providing the highest collective level
To make a donation to Bucks County Choral Society, please donate online, call (215-598-6142), or email us. We accept Visa or Mastercard,
personal check (payable to the Bucks County Choral Society), and cash payments.
For more information, contact:
Bucks County Choral Society
Post Office Box 702
Doylestown, PA 18901