Gifts that will benefit the Bucks County Choral Society and its programs into the future
A planned or deferred gift is one that is arranged during one's lifetime but the benefit to the Bucks County Choral Society (BCCS) is deferred to a future date. The most common planned gift is a bequest. A bequest is a very simple way to provide a planned gift for BCCS and often allows donors to make significant contributions that may not have been possible during their lifetimes. A bequest is contained in your will or a testamentary trust and can be an exact dollar amount, a percentage, or all or part of the residue of your estate or trust.
Imagine the impact a bequest will have on the Bucks County Choral Society...
- Provide sustainability and continuance of our outstanding programs
- Secure future commissioned works
- Enhance our musical collaborations
- Advance our youth scholarship initiatives
- Build upon our Singing for Seniors program
- Sustain use of extraordinary concert venues.
Now imagine the benefits for your family...
- Support your favorite BCCS programs
- Receive possible estate tax savings
- Retain control over assets now while providing future gifts for BCCS
- Change the provisions in your will if you change your mind about your legacy
To provide for BCCS in your will, the following wording is suggested:
I hereby give, devise, and bequeath to the Bucks County Choral Society, a nonprofit corporation organized and operating under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the sum of $________ to be used for the Society's general purposes.
If you have included a bequest to the Bucks County Choral Society in your will, please let us know so we can acknowledge your generosity. If you are interested in learning more about Planned Gifts to benefit BCCS, please contact us via the Contact Page .