The Bucks County Choral Society is able to present these memorable performances because of the generosity of many individual, corporate and non-profit foundations. We offer a variety of funding opportunities and we encourage you to explore the options listed so that you too can become a philanthropist to BCCS. For further information on a confidential basis, please fill out a request on our Contact Page.
Printed acknowledgements of donor contributions are made in concert programs throughout the season and are ordered by donation categories. Written acknowledgement is also provided to you for your records.
To make a donation to Bucks County Choral Society, please donate online, call (215-598-6142), or email us. We accept Visa or Mastercard, personal check (payable to the Bucks County Choral Society), and cash payments.
Here are some of the funding opportunities available:
- Sponsor a Concert - contributions help sustain and support the level of artistic excellence and musical ambiance we offer at our season's concerts.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor - gifts from the business sector help forge lasting partnerships between BCCS and corporations, offering the beauty of choral music to our area's communities.
- Provide a Planned Gift - long-term financial support will enable BCCS to carry out its mission so future generations can continue to enjoy the wonder of choral music. See our Planned Giving Page for more information.
- Support our:
- Distinguished Artist Fund - gifts to this fund allow us to engage the musical talents of soloists, accompanist, and instrumentalists, all of whom contribute to ensuring the unforgettable performances presented by BCCS.
- Singing for Seniors Program - support for this program makes it possible for BCCS to help seniors "find their voices" and partake in singing workshops, a seniors' choir festival, and creating a seniors' choir in their retirement communities.
- Voices of the Future Scholarship Program - contributions to this scholarship program aid BCCS is offering young performers, composers and conductors a chance to partake in a musical mission that will ignite a lifelong devotion to the choral arts.
- Area of Greatest Need - an unrestricted source of income to help BCCS meet the challenges and opportunities of providing the highest collective level of performance.